Trying to choose only 100 images to share from this wedding was literally like pulling teeth! Emily and Sean and all their family and friends were so amazing to work with, we want you to see them all! There was so much love and happiness surrounding their day, and we were welcomed in whole heartedly as part of the group. From delivery men almost walking in on Emily putting on her dress, to Sean getting primped with hairspray and a fan in front of the church, and then us almost getting kicked out of Bicentennial mall bc we didn’t have a permit (oops!), this group was nothing but happy, laughy, and (bless your heart Emily) tearful with joy! We had the most amazing day with them! We hope you’ll enjoy just these few we chose to share. Like Emily told us earlier this week, we feel like we’re hurting the rest of the photos feelings by leaving them out! LOL! xoxo
We were looking through old boudoir shoots for an upcoming feature in The Tennessean and came across this gorgeous shot we had never shared. So ethereal, soft and girly! Love everything about it. xo
This is probably the sweetest wedding prayer moment we have ever captured. Between the laying of hands, holding hands, and pure love flowing between them all, we were in awe of this moment! Absolutely love being a part of moments like this. We truly are the lucky ones getting to capture these precious times. xo
These boys were a fun hot mess! Love when the guys want to be silly and have a good time. Makes our job that much more fun! As wedding photographers, we have our own style, but love it when our groups have ideas we can run with! Our background in Westhaven was perfect for these silly billies
It’s so much fun to see our wedding clients starting families! How can you not smile looking at this little girl and the love that surrounds her?? Congratulations to Corrie and Brent, little Miriam is just adorable! Thank you for traveling all the way from KY to come back to us! Lovies!! xo
Most of what you see from us is Wedding Photography, Family Photography, and Boudoir Photography. We also do Corporate Event Photography! We have worked with Congressman Marsha Blackburn for the last several years, and each year Country music star John Rich hosts a fundraiser event for her at his home. We always have such a good time photographing these events! This is what we love most about our job. We are always in a different environment photographing all kinds of people and events. Never boring over here and we love it! Let us know if you’re in need of a corporate photographer, we’d love to work with you!
Please review our requirements for this contest…
1. We must be available for your date! We will not double book a wedding here and a destination wedding
2. You may live here in TN but the wedding must be in another state (country…oh yes, we will go anywhere!).
3. Please DO NOT enter this contest if you already have a photographer! Please be honest…we don’t want to offend nor hurt anyones feelings and want to be fair
4. Submit the following information
- Date of wedding/reception
- Names of bride & groom (with a couple of fun pictures of you guys!)
- Location of wedding (please provide website)
- Number in bridal party and guest attending
- Briefly explain why you entered this contest and why you want Photographix to document your special day
- Most importantly please provide a detailed story of your soon to be wedding…how everything will look, LOTS of details, etc. We are looking for a FUN, over the top, extravagant, knock-out wedding Please feel free to send us your Pinterest boards, inspirations, etc!
If chosen, Photographix and the winner, will sign a contract to guarantee the date. Remember basic wedding coverage/travel and lodging (minimum of 3 or 4 days depending on location of wedding) will be the clients responsibility. Please, please do not enter this contest if you are unsure about paying travel and lodging fees so that another entrant will have a full chance at winning
Deadline for consideration is April 30, 2014 at 5:00pm. Please email any questions or ALL information in full to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the word to all your friends and family!! We are looking forward to hearing all your amazing stories and visions for your day! Good luck to everyone!
XOXO, Ann & Jen
Our refer a friend program is out! Past clients, send in your friends! New clients, come in, then refer your friends for goodies! www.thephotographixboudoir.com