There are many dog lovers out there, and weddings are the perfect opportunity to show your love of canines. The best way to include a pet on your wedding photos is by hiring a professional photographer who has experience with animals. Here are some tips for how you can make sure everything goes smoothly:
- Make sure the photographer understands that the dog will be around people (including children) before they start shooting so they know how to act accordingly.
- Ask if anyone in attendance has allergies or any other medical condition that would affect them being around an animal.
- Consider if it’s appropriate for someone else in attendance to hold onto the leash when needed – this may not be allowed but is worth asking about ahead of time.
- Make sure everyone is aware of the plan in case something goes wrong during the shoot, whether that means a dog breaks loose or needs to go home for another reason.
- Discuss how long you’ll need someone on leash if it’s not your pet and confirm with them before anything starts.